Today there are a multitude of puzzles and brainteasers available, all unique and challenging. What are the benefit to play with them?
- Puzzles are a self correcting learning tool, the way children handle the pieces/turn them, help them to be critical.
- It’s is a good way to learn a new language, asking for the shape of the piece, the color etc…
- Puzzles teach basic math concepts and more evolved depending on the puzzle, when the child has to organize the different pieces, see how much are left to put in.
- It helps to coordinate Eyes and Hands, thinking with your eyes but what you can really do with you hand.
- For young children it helps to develop the Motor Ability, strength of the child by handling pieces.
- It improves the social skills, encourage the cooperation to complete the puzzle, take turn and solve each other problem.
- Perseverance, encourage to have a sense of accomplishment which boosts his self esteem.
- Adaptability and thinking outside of the box, finding the different ways to put the pieces, learn from past experiences.
- Develop the creativity, imagination, when a solution is not working try to find another way to solve it. Try new shapes, new designs, new colors…
Keep challenging your mind!
Imagine A good bottle of wine or Champagne locked in Beautiful wooden puzzle…